Australian Visa Law – The experts – Australian visa – Australian Migration
Aussie Migration Law is a division of Flannery Law, a legal firm located on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, Australia.
Australian Visa Law – The experts – Australian visa – Australian Migration. We are your best choice for an Australian Migration agent. Because we are skilled, concentrated and highly knowledgeable in Australian Visa Law, we bring true focus upon each client’s individual needs and desires and provide continual communication with you in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Our professional culture is underpinned by the highest ethical and professional standards.
AUSTRALIAN VISA LAW
- Business Innovation and Investment Visas
- Significant Investor Visas
- Business Talent (Permanent) Visas
- Skilled Visas (SkillSelect)
- Temporary Work (Subclass 457) Visas
- Temporary Graduate Visas (Subclass 485)
- Permanent Employer Sponsored Visas
- Student Visas (Studying in Australia) as well as Student Compliance and Education Provider issues
- Family Visas
- Partner Visas (Fiancé, Spouse and De Facto)
- Parent Visas
- Other Family Visas (incl. Age Dependent Relative, Remaining Relative, Carer Visas)
- Resident Return Visas
- Working Holiday Visas and Work and Holiday Visas
- Retirement and Investor Visas
- NZ Citizen Family Relationship Visas
- Training and Research Visas
- Medical Treatment Visas
- Other Australian Visas and Travel Authorities
- Australia’s Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB)
- Representation before the MRT, AAT and the Federal Court of Australia
- ACT Skilled Migration Plan: Subclass 190 applications closed for overseas applicants until recommencement in 2017
28 - Sep - 16
- Changes to the GSM Point Test
26 - Sep - 16
- New Provision for Parent and Other Family Visas in Financial Year 2016/2017
23 - Sep - 16
- Australian State Migration Plans – New List for A.C.T.
13 - Sep - 16
- Which occupations may be removed from the Skilled Occupation List in future years?
7 - Sep - 16
HINTS AND TIPS
- Partner or Fiancé Visa applications: What to do after lodgement
- Nursing and Midwifery in Australia – English language assessment – What you need to know
- Pursuing Studies in Australia – Student Visas
- Are you a Student Guardian in Australia? – Visa Subclass 580
- Working Holiday Visas: exceptions to the 6 month limit working for any one employer
- VETASSESS has updated the occupation Information Sheets for seven occupations
- Migration scams – Beware!
- NZ Citizens, Permanency and Citizenship of Australia
- In Australia unlawfully and want to make a Partner Visa application?
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements