Australian Visa Law – The experts – Australian visa – Australian Migration
Aussie Migration Law is a division of Flannery Law, a legal firm located on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, Australia.
Australian Visa Law – The experts – Australian visa – Australian Migration. We are your best choice for an Australian Migration agent. Because we are skilled, concentrated and highly knowledgeable in Australian Visa Law, we bring true focus upon each client’s individual needs and desires and provide continual communication with you in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Our professional culture is underpinned by the highest ethical and professional standards.
AUSTRALIAN VISA LAW
- Business Innovation and Investment Visas
- Significant Investor Visas
- Business Talent (Permanent) Visas
- Skilled Visas (SkillSelect)
- Temporary Work (Subclass 457) Visas
- Temporary Graduate Visas (Subclass 485)
- Permanent Employer Sponsored Visas
- Student Visas (Studying in Australia) as well as Student Compliance and Education Provider issues
- Family Visas
- Partner Visas (Fiancé, Spouse and De Facto)
- Parent Visas
- Other Family Visas (incl. Age Dependent Relative, Remaining Relative, Carer Visas)
- Resident Return Visas
- Working Holiday Visas and Work and Holiday Visas
- Retirement and Investor Visas
- NZ Citizen Family Relationship Visas
- Training and Research Visas
- Medical Treatment Visas
- Other Australian Visas and Travel Authorities
- Australia’s Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB)
- Representation before the MRT, AAT and the Federal Court of Australia
- Australia-China relationship – more than just trade says PM
22 - Apr - 16
- Student Visa Australia – Massive changes
18 - Apr - 16
- Australia and Hungary sign a new Work and Holiday visa arrangement
14 - Mar - 16
- Kiwis in Australia – Great news
20 - Feb - 16
- Man gaoled for migration fraud in Western Australia
31 - Dec - 15
HINTS AND TIPS
- Working Holiday Visas: exceptions to the 6 month limit working for any one employer
- VETASSESS has updated the occupation Information Sheets for seven occupations
- Migration scams – Beware!
- NZ Citizens, Permanency and Citizenship of Australia
- In Australia unlawfully and want to make a Partner Visa application?
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements
- Australian Permanent Significant Investor Visa (888) Residency changes from 1 July 2015
- What is “Functional English” for Australian Migration purposes?
- Attention: Secondary School Teachers seeking to migrate to, or work in Australia
- Beware: Public Interest Criteria 4020!